Ep.34 S2 Stacy Conte about The Mothers Pathway: How mothers can thrive and survive the Burnout Society – Escape From the Burnout Society
In this episode my guest is Stacy Conte, a mother's coach who embarked on a challenging journey of personal transformation that has turned her into a more resilient parent, a better individual, and an exceptional coach. Stacy and I delve into the method she has developed for coaching women who aspire to grow in all facets of their lives. We discuss the misconception of multitasking and explore the optimal practices women can adopt to navigate a world that often feels stressful and bewildering. Stacy enlightens us on how to establish a solid structure and take purposeful actions. Her unwavering passion for guiding mothers towards personal and professional growth has established her as a beacon of hope for women around the globe. Her expertise extends to brain-based coaching through certification from the NeuroLeadership Institute and positive psychology coaching through the Whole being Institute. Additionally, she holds certifications as a Core Energy Coach, Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner, and Transitions Dynamics Specialist from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC). For more information about Stacey and free download of the Thriving Mom's Guide go to: thrivingmomsguide.com — Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/gabriela-guzman-sanabria/message
- Ep.34 S2 Stacy Conte about The Mothers Pathway: How mothers can thrive and survive the Burnout Society
- EP. 33 S2 Christopher Lee Maher, former Navy SEAL transformed his broken body with True Body Intelligence.
- Ep.32 S2. How Suzanne Monroe escaped from the Burnout Society and founded an international community of holistic coaches
- EP. 31 Dr. Rachel Gainsbrugh: an honest conversation with a doctor that gained financial literacy to escape from debt.
- Ep.30 Ishtar Howell: Talk with an experienced Ascension Meditation teacher. Meditation can be easy, simple, effortless and of course, enjoyable.
- Ep.29 Francisco Valentín (Part 2/2) Reading of two of The Transcripts
- Ep.28 Francisco Valentín (Part 1/2). Narration of a Near Death Experience that started a new way of living. In search of truth.